Greater Cleveland Fundraising Associates
Fundraising Associates (formerly known as Loaned Executives) are an integral part of United Way of Greater Cleveland’s annual campaign. They help manage all aspects of workplace campaigns, while building and sustaining relationships in nearly 1,000 participating companies and organizations each year.
If your organization is interested in loaning or sponsoring a Fundraising Associate for the 2017 campaign, please contact Jim Feth at 216-436-2191 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investing in your employees
Foster your employee’s professional and leadership skills through United Way’s Fundraising Associate experience. Sponsoring one of your own will allow your employee to…
- Enhance skills in account management and analysis
- Develop confidence making presentations and sales calls
- Build relationships with Greater Cleveland business and community leaders
- Learn about health and human service issues facing the Greater Cleveland community
- Assist in educating the public on how their contributions help serve those in need in our community
By investing in your employees, you are investing in your company…long term
Investing in your community
Empower your company or organization to make an even greater impact on our community. Sponsoring a Fundraising Associate will…
- Increase the productivity and efficiency of the United Way Resource Development department
- Strengthen United Way’s fundraising capacity while allowing the organization to maintain low overhead costs
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to leadership and strengthen its role as a corporate citizen in our local community
- Enhance your partnership with United Way of Greater Cleveland
By investing in your community, you are helping improve lives in Greater Cleveland
Make an Investment
Organizations can participate in this year’s FA program by either:
- Loaning a valuable member(s) of your team for the 2017 campaign OR
- Underwriting a sponsorship to enable United Way to hire a qualified candidate who is eager to work in the nonprofit sector.
Sponsorship levels are:
- $12,500 – FULL SPONSORSHIP: Includes all costs associated with one 18-week full-time Fundraising Associate (FA) including payroll, parking and all related administrative expenses. This top sponsorship level provides a complete package of resources for one FA.
- $7,500 – PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP: Includes half of payroll costs for one FA and full coverage of other administrative expenses.
- $5,000 – EXTENSION SPONSORSHIP: Includes basic costs associated with extending the term for a sponsored FA from November 28 through the March Annual Meeting to help complete campaign operations.