Welcome to our Campaign Center and thank you for your commitment to conducting a United Way of Greater Cleveland campaign. Your work will help create a healthy community where every child succeeds in school and every individual and family achieves financial stability.
Here are a few highlights of the current campaign.
- Our 2014 campaign is off to a running start, thanks to the organizations which have committed to run a Stellar campaign. These organizations will run their United Way campaigns early and have set the bar high by committing to raise at least five percent over their previous year's results.
- Our Campaign Kickoff and Pancake Flip will take place at 17 CMSD investment schools. Instead of pancakes on Public Square, we'll be serving up pancakes to 8,000 CMSD students!
- Check out this year’s campaign videos, and learn more about the work you’re helping to make happen.
- Don’t forget to register yourself, friends and co-workers for a Day of Caring volunteer opportunity .
- Stay current with the latest United Way news and events: be our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, check us out on YouTube, and subscribe to our enewsletter.
Thank you for Living United!