Welcome to our Campaign Center and thank you for your commitment to conducting a United Way of Greater Cleveland campaign. Your work will help to advance education, income and health in our community and positively impact the lives of more than 450,000 people.
Here are a few highlights of the current campaign.
- Our 2013 campaign is off to a running start, thanks to the organizations which have successfully completed their Pacesetter campaigns.
- Our Campaign Kick-off and Pancake Flip took place August 29 on Public Square. Thanks to everyone who joined us! We're well on our way to our campaign goal of $42,500,000!
- Check out this year’s campaign video, and learn more about the work you’re helping to make happen.
- Don’t forget to register yourself, friends and co-workers for a Day of Caring volunteer opportunity .
- Stay current with the latest United Way news and events: be our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, check us out on YouTube, and subscribe to our enewsletter.
Thank you for Living United!