Loaned Executives (LEs) are an integral part of United Way of Greater Cleveland's annual campaign. They help manage all aspects of workplace campaigns, while building and sustaining relationships in nearly 1,600 companies and organizations that participate each year. Our thanks to those companies and organizations that provided staff or sponsorship dollars for the 2013 LE Program.
If your organization is interested in loaning or sponsoring a Loaned Executive, please complete our LE Commitment Form.
|Investing in your employees
||Investing in your community|
|Foster your employee's professional and leadership skills through United Way's Loaned Executive experience. Sponsoring one of your own will allow
your employee to...
By investing in your employees, you are investing in your company...long term.
- Enhance skills in account management
- Develop confidence making presentations
and sales calls
- Build relationships with Greater Cleveland businesses and community leaders
- Learn about health and human service issues facing the Greater Cleveland community
- Assist in educating the public on how their contributions help serve those in need in our community
|Empower your company or organization to make an even greater impact on our community. Sponsoring a Loaned Executive will...|
- Increase the productivity and efficiency of the United Way resource development department
- Strengthen United Way's fundraising capacity while allowing the organization to maintain low overhead costs
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to leadership and strengthen its role as a corporate citizen in our local community
- Enhance your partnership with United Way of Greater Cleveland
By investing in your community, you are helping improve lives in Greater Cleveland
|Make an investment|
|Organizations can participate in this year’s LE program by either …
Sponsorship levels are …
- $12,500 - FULL SPONSORSHIP: Includes all costs associated with one 18-week full-time Loaned Executive (LE) including payroll, parking and all related administrative expenses. This top sponsorship level provides a complete package of resources for one LE.
- $7,500 - PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP: Includes half of payroll costs for one LE and full coverage of other administrative expenses.
- $5,000 - EXTENSION SPONSORSHIP: Includes basic costs associated with extending the term for a sponsored LE from January 1 through the Annual Meeting to help complete campaign operations.