Young Leaders are professionals in their twenties and thirties who want to work to make our community better through philanthropy, volunteerism and advocacy with United Way of Greater Cleveland. Our mission is to make a positive and lasting impact by helping those in need in our community and participating in activities that will create a better future for all of us.
To do this we will:
- Connect young professionals who are committed to their community with one another
- Provide opportunities for young professionals to Serve their community through volunteerism
- Provide educational opportunities to empower young professionals to Lead
When you join Young Leaders, you will:
Benefits and opportunities to your organization...
- Meet corporate and community leaders and other young professionals that will help you grow both professionally and in philanthropy
- Have the unique opportunity to participate in the Speakers Series, where many of our community's most prominent leaders share their secrets for success and insights about balancing their professional demands with a fulfilling personal life
- Experience the rewards of volunteering and giving.
- Choose from a variety of opportunities to serve our community, ranging from planning a fundraising event to participating in a Day of Caring at a local agency
- Be recognized by United Way of Greater Cleveland, your employer and community leaders
Benefits and opportunities to United Way...
- Improve the leadership skills of valued employees
- Enhance goodwill and community exposure
- Develop additional resources with new ideas and energy for employee campaigns
- Earn recognition as a community leader/stakeholder
- Increase the volunteer base
- Foster, encourage and support future community leaders
- Increase the number and level of contributors
- Increase awareness in the business community
If you would like more information, or to find out how you or your organization can become more involved in Young Leaders, please contact your United Way representative or email email@example.com.