My company’s United Way campaign has closed. How do I cancel or adjust my payroll pledge?

After a company campaign closes, United Way does not have the ability to cancel or adjust payroll deduction pledges. Please contact your company’s Payroll Administrator to request any required changes to your deductions.

NOTE: United Way does not have access to your company’s payroll system.