Stellar Campaigns in Greater Cleveland
Join United Way’s Stellar Campaign Program
Help jumpstart United Way’s annual campaign by joining the Stellar Campaign Program! Get your organization involved early and take the lead in advancing education, income and health in our community. Our thanks to those companies and organizations who participated in the 2016 Stellar Campaign program.
The Stellar Campaign Program allows organizations to choose from two timeframes:
Pacesetters: Workplace campaign complete and results reported by Friday, October 6.
Trendsetters: Workplace campaign complete and results reported by Friday, December 15.
Participating companies commit to a five percent increase over their previous year’s corporate gift and/or their employee and special event results.
How Do We Get Involved?
- Contact your United Way representative. We will provide the personal attention, resources and support you’ll need to conduct a successful campaign.
- Assemble a campaign team to conduct the campaign and special fundraisers.
- Set your kickoff date and invite a United Way speaker to help communicate the importance
of giving to United Way.
- Let your employees know you’ve committed to an ambitious goal because the dollars raised are needed to change our community for the better.
- Celebrate your success and appreciation at the end of your campaign.
- Attend the Stellar Campaign celebration event.
- You will give your employees an opportunity to gain exposure to critical issues facing our community and the opportunity to become part of the solution to address these concerns.
- Your company will join other leading businesses who are providing momentum to the United Way campaign and who want to build a strong and healthy community.
Join other corporate and business partners in this important program. Your involvement will inspire others to give, advocate and volunteer to create lasting change that impacts everyone in our community.